Yoga Teacher and Wellness Coach Training
Empower your Students, Transform your Life!
A Unique program that takes Yoga Teaching to the next Level
“It is so much fun to do the impossible” said Walt Disney.
“I did not think it would be impossible to learn how to teach in 5 days, but GabeYoga knew it was possible.”
Jen - 2019 Graduate
Applied Nutrition and Wellness for Modern Times.
You learn far more than just How to Teach 3 of the top Yoga styles today - you learn the value of public speaking, proper anatomy training, in-depth Chinese meridian theory, Yin Yoga, Hot and Flow Yoga.
Learn what is Bio-Individuality, Primary vs Secondary Food, and how a Wellness Coach provides longer lasting value for your students and clients.
For over 15 years GabeYoga has been transforming students lives by showing them it is possible to learn how to stand up and TEACH.
Ever since 2016 he has also helped selected students discover how to use their yoga teacher knowledge and apply it holistically as a Wellness Coach. A person who applied nutrition understanding, with yogic knowledge and incredible listening skills. The 3 features that tend to be missing in many nutrition counselors.
Module 1 (Flow) covers:
- How to stand and communicate effectively. This involves a script, yet much more
- What is “active based vocabulary” and why ALL great teachers use it
- Where did BikYasa draw this sequence from and WHY?
- Why we use mirrors and the power of working together
- Anatomy of each pose and how the script gives you all the information you and your student need
- Modification for pregnancy, elders and challenged bodies
- How to "own" the (and any) room
- How to build immediate trust between you and your students
- Learn the 5 principles for preventative maintenance Yoga class
- In depth philosophy and yoga history from Patanjali to Modern time
- What is “ashtanga” and what do the primary and second series teach you about sequencing
- How to add arm balance and inversions into your class
Module 2 (Yin Yoga) covers:
- WHY did Yin yoga appear in the yoga world and who are Paul Grilley, Pauline Zink and Dr Hitoshi Motoyama
- Western Anatomy, Chinese meridian theory and the 3 body yoga theory
- The 3 most important yin poses along with all lower and upper body yin yoga poses
- How to sequence any yin class as well as any yoga class
- How to weave spiritual humor, stories and Sufi poetry into your classes
Module 3 (Wellness Coaching) covers:
- Why is a Wellness Coach is such an important role in today’s confusing and overwhelming nutritional (mis)information
- What is Bio-Individuality and the 4 Primary Foods
- How to guide clients through the maze of secondary foods
- All about greens, proteins and carbohydrates
- The value of fruits and vegetables
- Sugar blues and consequences of sugar
- What is the ideal food pyramid
- How to empower your client and allow them to recognize that they know what is best for them
- The role of a coach
- How to manage eating habits and support clients that go overboard.
Module 4 (business and beyond) covers:
- What is the Yoga Alliance requirements
- How to find yoga classes, create workshops and promote events
- How to lead an intro wellness a session and get your client to sign a 3 months contract
- What contracts you need (you are provided with them as well)
- How to build your Yoga and Wellness brand
- How to lead community lectures - you are provided with 3 sample lectures that include the Power Point slides
- How to lead Wellness events at Yoga Studios (and other centers
In collaboration with the Acclaimed Joy Villa Khanom
Accommodation, meals and all digital material.
Package deals start at $2800
Yoga Teacher Training & Wellness Coach Program
4 week program
March 10 - 31, 2023
May 12 - 31, 2023
Material includes digital library that will serve you for Life.
This program offers the most comprehensive Digital Material to ensure your knowledge, teaching skills, and philosophical insights.
Experience YouTube clips of Yoga masters living and gone.
Get exposed to styles, modern application, and lifetime insights through documentaries, audio sessions and reading material.
You also receive:
- Complete dialogue for 90 and 60 minute classes.
- All Wellness Coach forms and contracts
- Detailed breakdown for each Wellness Coach session with your client.
- Yin Yoga sequences for knees, hips and low back
- VinYasa foundation and Ashtanga principles.
- Meridian Science sheets for east reference.
- Flash sequence cards.
- Detailed mini videos for over 35 poses.
- Much, Much, more...
+ Flow Module - Learn Flow style - which teaches you how to stand and communicate with your words. Learn the 5 principles that make great yoga teacher.
+ Yin Yoga Module - Journey into Western Anatomy and Chinese Medical Theory. Foundation into history and evolution of modern Yoga and Energy theory.
+ Wellness Coaching Module - All about the process and skills of changing life through Wellness Coaching.
+ Business and Functional Anatomy - How to build a Yoga and Wellness client base, Marketing and leading classes and lectures.
Accommodations in Joy Villa Khanom
Stay at Joy Villa Khanom
Welcome Dinner included
Airpot Pick Up & Return from Local Nakhon Si Thammarat airport (NST)
Complete digital library of all materials, pose videos, recorded lectures, yoga classes and much, much more.
Yoga Teacher Training is an incredible lifelong opportunity. Whether you want to grow in your practice or you wish to stand up and teach, this program will give you the skills and knowledge you seek.
We know that you could have questions.
Please email us to: [email protected]
Khanom Beach is Thailand's Secret Paradise
Over the pandemic the quiet paradise known as Khanom has been discovered by both local and international community.
Khanom Yoga director and program leader has been leading retreats and trainings here since 2012.
While Nature is abundant throughout Thailand, Khanom offers a rare sense of peace and tranquility, not found anywhere else in the world.
Whether it is the ancient temple caves, the only are with Pink Dolphins, or the clean, no traffic air, once you visit, you will forever be changed.